5. května 2006

Polemic with Wikipedia establishment

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Lord Acton, 1887

My article Fašisté na en: (Fascists on en:) took much attention. It was natural, it critizes Wikipedia establishment which is not accustomed to be held accountable. Tony Sidaway usually acts as an executioner of the ArbCom. I think that he likes blocking people so much that he came to conclusion that it is quite normal: "I blocked you to get your attention." What is the world where humiliating of the other is a way to get attention? Wikipedia.

These corrupt admins don't bother to fulfil their words. Tony Sidaway: "I can't put it plainer than I have. I will not abuse my administrator privileges, ever. --Tony Sidaway 02:02, 29 April 2006 (UTC)" He blocked me 5 days later. Jkelly: "If I haven't convinced you, however, just add {{db}} to this page [i. e. my talk page] and I'll delete it and your userpage. Jkelly 21:58, 3 May 2006 (UTC)" Reality? My talk page exists even today.

Why to bother calling fellow Wikipedians fascists? These people are fascists.

0 – počet kommentářů:

Okomentovat

Kursiva: <i></i>
Tučné písmo: <b></b>
Uvozovky: „“
Odkaz: <a href = ""></a>